History Teacher Required ASAP - South Sheffield - Maternity Cover
- CPD training available
- Work within a school committed to working with the local community to further the education of its pupils
- Opportunity to work on one to one tutoring basis with pupils
- Are you Fully Qualified History Teacher looking for a full time teaching position from October 2016 until the end of the current academic year covering maternity leave?
- Do you want to work in supportive and ambitious Humanities department whose results are showing steady improvement year on year?
- Do you want to work in a good school in South Sheffield easily accessible from both the city centre and the wider outskirts of the city?
If so please read below.
We are looking for a Fully Qualified History Teacher to work in one of our partner school to work full time to cover for a maternity position from October 2016 until July 2017. The school are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, Teacher of History who can commit to a full time teaching position and will ideally have experience of teaching RE or Geography as well, although this is not essential.
If you feel this is the role for you and you have the necessary qualifications to apply please contact David Wild on 0114 241 3341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to our vetting checks which include a DBS check and previous teaching references.
Teaching Personnel are in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognized CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behavior management, teaching for learning, literacy and numeracy in the curriculum, using data, SEND, effective adult learning.