History teacher - supply post in Manchester
- Full time position starting immediately
- History teacher, NQT or experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Rate of pay to match experience - up to £150 per day
Are you a secondary trained History teacher seeking temporary supply work at present? Due to an on-going absence within their Humanities team, our partner school in south Manchester have a temporary supply position for a History teacher. This is a full time position, initially expected to be until December with the possibility of continuing in to the new calendar year.
“Due to unexpected long term absence we have a supply need for a History teacher starting immediately. This is full time and will involve teaching History in our strong department, the timetable mainly consists of KS3 classes and you will have appropriate release time for marking and any required planning”. School Deputy Head teacher
- History teaching post, full time supply starting ASAP
- South Manchester school with excellent facilities
- Rate of pay in line with MPS (up to £150 per day)
- Located close to the M56/M60 and Princess Road
Any History teachers wishing to apply for this position are urged to apply straight away. Please call 0161 242 1794 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.