KS3 to 4 History Teacher Required for School in Barnet – January start.
- £150+ based on experience
- Temp to Perm
- Growth Potential
Start date is early January and interviews will take place at the start of next term.
• Teaching up to KS3/4 Curriculum (KS5 is not required but is a bonus)
• Working with head of History to help students reach learning goals
• Test preparation and marking
• AQA exam board
• Depending on experience teacher will be paid £150+
• Ability to manage TA's
• Located in Barnet
• 10 minute walk from local Overground and Underground stations
• Welcoming atmosphere
• Proven results in raising attainment
• Full knowledge of the KS3/4 curriculum
• Willing to put in the extra work outside of school hours when necessary
• Have the ability to control a class and have an instant rapport with the pupils
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an outstanding school with a flourishing History department.
If you feel that you have the ability to contribute and help the school reach the standards that have been set by Ofsted then please, do not hesitate in sending your CV to Sid at firstname.lastname@example.org.