Fixed Term History Teacher Required
- Maternity post with possibility of an extension for the right candidate
- Successful Independent school in the backdrop of historic grounds
- CPD/training available
One of our Independent client schools in the Surrey area is looking to appoint a fixed term History Teacher to cover a maternity, the school is ready to interview and will require the successful applicant to embody the following;
• Ability to teach History across the Senior School
• Experience of teaching of History to GCSE level and A level
• An understanding of the learning needs of students of all academic abilities
• Ability to set high expectations Ability to monitor, evaluate and review student performance
• Ability to monitor the effectiveness of the teaching of History
• Strives for excellence in all aspects of work
• Extensive, up to date knowledge and understanding of the History curriculum
• The ability to support and inspire young people and to encourage them to engage with the curriculum
• Evidence of effective teaching practices targeted at improving progress of both individual pupils and groups.
If you are keen to be put forward please contact Jessica ASAP with CV on 01189071341 or email@example.com.