HISTORY TEACHER REQUIRED TO START ASAP
- Fylde area
- Full-time role
- KS3/4 History Teacher
History teaching job to start ASAP, Blackpool school with excellent facilities.
Due to a long term absence in the new academic year, our client school in Blackpool require a History teacher on a full time basis to start ASAP. This is initially a ‘long term supply’ post which will be reviewed at Christmas, the incoming History teacher will be working in a supportive department boasting excellent facilities, History teachers interested are urged to apply straight away for this post.
- Long term supply role teaching KS3/4
- Supportive History department
- Located extremely close to the motorway with links to the M55 and M6
An average sized secondary school, located close to transport links for the motorway and also public transport to the city centre. The school has gone through a period of successful transition and results are improving in the core subjects, teachers benefit from an excellent CPD programme and all supply members of staff are welcome to attend and enrol on the programme.
• This post is open to both newly qualified and experienced History teachers.
• Must have a valid UK PGGE with QTS
• Experience teaching up to GCSE level
• You will be fully supported by the faculty leader and management team who play a key role in the day to day running of the school.
Are you a qualified History teacher and interested in applying for the above role; please visit our website at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
or contact Hayley on 01772 842155 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)