History teacher required for a school in the Halifax area.
- Full time position available.
- Suitable for NQTs and Experienced Teachers.
- Competitive daily rates of up to £187 depending on skills and experience.
I am currently working with a school in the Halifax area. The school is a larger than average school with roughly 1400 pupils. Also the school aims to educate, nurture and empower it pupils. Furthermore the school works towards creating an environment that is welcoming, caring, calm, disciplined, inspiring and purposeful.
The school is currently looking for a History Teacher.
A Successful applicant should be:
• Able to plan and deliver both inspiring and engaging History lesson that allow pupils to share your passion for learning languages.
• Hold a teaching degree with QTS.
• Adaptable in order to change lesson in order to meet the need of individual learning styles.
• Have strong subject knowledge.
• Have a strong classroom presence and be able to enforce strong behaviour management techniques in order to ensure that all learning time is utilised.
• Able to demonstrate progression through the use of different forms of assessment in every lesson.
• Passionate about becoming a key team member and contributing to the raising of attainment within the Humanities department.
If you are committed to raising the attainment across the Geography curriculum then apply today!
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996. Working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.