Science Teacher Rochdale
- £110 - £150 per day on supply (in line with teaching scale point)
- Full time position with immediate start date
- Secure work ahead of the next academic year if placement is successful
Due to an unexpected absence, our client school in Rochdale, has an urgent need for a qualified Science teacher to join them on a temporary basis until the end of the academic year.
- Full time position teaching Science at Key Stage 3 and 4
- Immediate start until July 2017
- Well facilitated 11-18 academy in Rochdale
- Payment in line with M Scale (£22,467 - £33,160 annum)
Our client school are looking for an experienced and inspirational Science teacher with strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver high quality teaching across KS3 and KS4. The ability to engage students and get the very best from them is essential as well as being a strong team player committed to successfully increasing progress in Science. The academy has a caring, supportive ethos strengthened by Christian values designed to encourage students to enjoy learning and reach their potential.
The school is easily accessible for drivers and those using public transport, as they are situated off the M62 motorway and benefit from numerous bus services from Manchester and surrounding areas.
The ideal Science teacher will have;
* UK QTS or relevant teaching based qualification specialising in Science
* Previous experience teaching Science at KS3 along with their specialism at GCSE
* Firm behaviour management and ability to quickly build rapport with students
* The ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons which encourage participation in Science
If you are a Science teacher looking to secure a position for the remainder of this academic year, please apply below, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Miles on 0161 242 1797.