Are you someone who takes pleasure in supporting young people with SEN?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supporting a pupil with hearing impairments
- Full-time hours
- Looking for an individual who has a fun, flexible and supportive attitude to work with students with hearing impairment in a secondary school.
- SEN experience is essential, not necessarily HI. Working one-to-one with a SEN pupil is essential.
- Working one-to-one, supporting an individual throughout the day
- School holds pupils aged 11-16
- Temporary contract till end of the academic year 16/17
Interviews will be held in Leicester. Contact Michael on 0116 232 5203 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org