School in E1 is in need of a Geography TA to start ASAP
- Are you a Russell Group University Graduate?
- Are you looking to begin a career in teaching?
- Teach First & Schools Direct
A Secondary School located in E1 are looking for a high quality Geography Graduate to invest time & money in for the purpose of developing them into a Geography Teacher for their school – this will be done through either Teach First or Schools Direct.
Information on Teach first is below
“We are committed to delivering world class teacher training. Our teachers commit to teaching in a state school serving low-income communities for a minimum of two years, with all working towards a PGCE and Qualified Teacher Status, and many completing our Master’s degree.” Taken from https://www.teachfirst.org.uk/what-we-do/developing-leaders-schools-0/training-and-supporting-new-teachers
The school is an Outstanding all through school that's also a sixth form college and on Boris’s “gold school” list.
• 1:1 Graduate
• History specialism
• Ideally from a Russell Group University but will accept any CV’s
• Aspirations to become a teacher
• Teaching assistant experience is a PLUS but not actually required
• Taking over teaching responsibilities from your superior
• Responsible for learning and creating schemes of work for your allocated key stages
• Preparation, planning, and marking
• Learning and executing excellent behavior management techniques
• Carrying out tasks effectively and efficiently by your superior
If you are interested in teaching and are fresh out of University please, do not hesitate in sending Luke and email at Luke.Watters@teachingpersonnel.com or contact me by phone at 0207 593 3073.