Geography teacher Manchester
- Earn up to £800 per week
- Modern facilities and outstanding provisions for learning
- Excellent public transport and parking facilities
Geography required for January start at Manchester school
Due to a planned absence from January, our client school have a requirement for a qualified Geography teacher to join them for a fixed term appointment for two terms, teaching Geography across Key Stage 3 and 4.
“We have a temporary post in our Humanities department, and we are looking to appoint a full time Geography teacher to join us for the remainder of the academic year teaching Geography across the age and ability ranges. We have certain expectations of incoming staff including marking and planning schemes of work alongside the department’s resources”
- Fixed term appointment at Manchester school from January
- 2 term full time Geography teacher post
- Earn in line with your scale point (up to £33,160 per annum)
- Short distance from Manchester city centre with tram stop a short walk
- Experienced Head of Humanities and collaborative Geography teachers
Our client school is a large secondary in Manchester which was recently rebuilt when two local schools pooled resources and provisions to ensure the students of the local community could access education with the best possible facilities available to them. Last year, the school achieved their best ever GCSE results and the title of the most improved school in Manchester, achieving above the national floor standards in a number areas of progress and attainment.
If you are a Geography teacher looking for your next long term position from January, then please apply below or send your CV/covering letter to email@example.com