Geography teacher – Teacher of Geography
- Full time maternity cover post starting in November 2016
- MPS available, initially via supply with possible contract
- Well regarded school with excellent facilities in their Humanities department
A secondary school close to central Manchester have a long term position for a teacher of Geography starting in November 2016, this is a maternity cover and will be on going for the rest of the current academic year.
“Due to maternity leave within our Humanities department, we have a temporary post from November until the end of the academic year for a Geography teacher. Great subject knowledge and a classroom presence are essential for the incoming teacher of Geography; we are looking to interview as soon as possible to make appointment for this post”. School Head teacher
- Geography teacher Manchester , full time post until summer 2017
- Opportunity to teach Geography in a strong Humanities department
- Mscale initially via supply with possible school based contract
- Supportive school north of the city centre in Manchester
- Ofsted “good for leadership/management and behaviour” 2016
Any suitably qualified Geography teachers interested in this position will be required to attend a school based interview and lesson observation prior to October half term. If you would like to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.