Geography teacher needed in 'good' school in Croydon
- Additional humanities experience would be an advantage
- Full time
- Competitive pay
We are working with a successful academy school in the area of South Norwood near Croydon. They are looking for a full time Geography specialist for 5 days a week to start immediately. The school is close to Norwood Junction so candidates from outside the immediate area will also be considered.
The ideal candidate
• Experience working within a similar or local school
• Experience across the AQA syllabus
• Previously taught students with a variety of abilities across KS3-KS4, experience in KS5 would be an advantage
• The ability to make your lessons stand out, creating interactive and interesting lessons variety of special educational needs. The role will be working in and out of class with individual pupils and in small groups.
• NQT’s are welcome to apply the school have a fantastic reputation for taking on new candidates and fast tracking them through their teaching career.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!!
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. Teaching Personnel is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children. All applicants applying for positions through Teaching Personnel must have undertaken or undertake an Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS.