Geography Teacher required in Accrington
- Long term position available
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience
- Delivering Geography in small mainstream school
Are you a Geography Teacher seeking a new role?
If so, Teaching Personnel are seeking a Geography Teacher to start within the next few weeks to work in an Accrington based secondary school who are looking for a Humanities Teacher for the new academic year. The school is larger than average and the behaviour in this school can be challenging and therefore strong behaviour management skills are required.
The role is full time and will require the full planning, preparation and delivery of engaging Geography lessons (ideally the candidate will be abe to teach History and Religious studies too). The role may include attending CPD courses and attending parents evenings. The role is due to last until at least Christmas on a supply basis.
The candidate will be suitably qualified, have experience delivering KS3/4 History to a range of pupils and have strong classroom management skills. The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience (£100-140 per day)
- Long term position
- Working in a forward thinking secondary school
- Working within an inclusive humanities department
If this role sounds ideal for you then please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten on 01772 842155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org