Science Cover Supervisors
- Opportunity to develop Teaching skills
- Supportive environments and SLT's
- Competitive rates of pay
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for motivated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to teach Secondary Science in our client Schools in Plymouth!
We work with large Secondary Schools and Academies who frequently require cover assistance in Biology, Physics and Chemistry lessons. You will simply be required to go into various Schools to cover last minute sickness and pre planned absence, and deliver work set. There will be no responsibility for marking and planning and work is flexible, as and when you are available.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess a degree in Science/ Science related subject
- Have experience of teaching in an Educational environment
- Be able to provide substantial references from time working with students
- Have a genuine interest in the Teaching of Science
- Feel confident to manage behavior, with support.
If you are interested in Teaching Science on a cover supervisor basis, please call Katie on 01392 267288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org