Science teaching job in Manchester
- Immediate or as soon as possible start
- All Science teachers welcome to apply (NQT or Experienced)
- Employed via supply, pay to match experience (£100 - £160 per day)
Temporary post for a Science teacher starting ASAP in a large and well facilitated mixed secondary school in Manchester.
Required for an immediate start if possible, this modern and vibrant mixed secondary are looking to recruit a Science teacher for the remainder of this academic year. The position is full time and requires a committed Science teacher who will take up responsibility for marking and planning and attending departmental meetings throughout their tenure here. Whether you are a Science teacher specialising in Biology, Chemistry or Physics the school are happy to consider your application, interviews and a meet with the Head of Science are being arranged at short notice so do not hesitate to apply for consideration. Science teachers interested in this opportunity will need to have;
- QTS (newly qualified Science teachers welcome to apply)
- Experience teaching your specialist area to GCSE
- Commitment to working full time for the remainder of this year
- A firm presence within the classroom and likeable personality
Situated in Manchester close to the border with Oldham, this is a large mixed secondary school enrolling over 1400 pupils from the local community. Ofsted highlighted the recent improvements at school which include a rating of good for many features, GCSE results also climbed by 11% during last years examinations.
Science teachers wishing to be considered will need to apply straight away, call 0161 242 1794 for more information or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.