Science teacher – Teacher of Science
- Science teaching post in 2017
- Outstanding school , excellent behaviour and leadership
- All Science teachers welcome to apply (immediate interviews)
Well regarded “outstanding” all girls school in south Manchester are seeking to hire a Teacher of Science in 2017. This will initially be temporary until August with the possibility of becoming a permanent post for the successful Science teacher applying; you must be committed to the full responsibilities of teaching in an outstanding school and take part in the weekly CPD and after school meetings.
- Science teacher , Teacher of Science in Manchester
- Full time position for two terms in 2017
- Well regarded secondary school with “outstanding” Ofsted
- Located in South Manchester, accessible via A6 and public transport
- Applications welcome from all Science teachers (NQT or experienced)
Your role as a Science teacher in this excellent department will require high levels of commitment and teaching that is good or outstanding. The school is a modern and vibrant all girls secondary with a most recent Ofsted observation confirming it’s outstanding status, including behaviour, leadership and learning outcomes. The Teacher of Science joining will be fully supported by the department and welcomed to attend the weekly CPD and collaborative CPD in partnership within their Trust of Schools.
If you are a Science teacher looking for work in an outstanding school, apply straight away for consideration – email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.