Teacher of Science Manchester
- Temporary post from January 2017
- All Science teachers welcome to apply (NQT or experienced)
- £22,244 - £23,831 on an initial supply basis
Are you a Teacher of Science looking for work in Greater Manchester? A large secondary school close to the city centre have a temporary post in January 2017, they are seeking to hire a Teacher of Science who can quickly engage pupils and show commitment to the department on a two term basis. The role has become available due to a resignation and this is an open vacancy, the successful Teacher of Science taking up this post will be in line for a permanent appointment if all goes well until July 2017.
- Teacher of Science, January 2017 for two terms initially
- Large Manchester secondary school with state of the art facilities
- Temporary post initially on supply (up to £160 per day) £22,244 - £32,831
- Possibility of this becoming permanent in the summer term
- Located close to the city centre with excellent transport links
- Supportive Head of Science who works closely with all teachers promoting T&L
The incoming Science teacher will be working in this steady department on a full time basis, you will be expected to take up full department responsibilities (assessment, marking and planning schemes of work). Whether you are a Science teacher of any specialism, apply straight away to be considered, you will need to offer your specialist area to GCSE.
Any Science teachers interested in this position are urged to apply straight away, this is open to both newly qualified Science teachers and experienced practitioners. Call 0161 242 1794 for more information or submit your CV to the link or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.