Science teacher - Tameside
- Full time Science teaching position
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Working within a supportive Science department
All boys secondary school in Tameside need a Science teacher in January due to a vacancy within the department.
This is a highly respected school where pupils regularly achieve above the national average academically with 60% of students achieving at least 5 A*-C grades.
With an intake of just over 800 students the school require a Science teacher with a specialism in Biology to teach Science across KS3 and KS4. The schools ethos of “Aim High” helps pupils to raise their aspirations and develop a determination to achieve them.
Science teachers will be expected to submerge themselves within the department and assist as required across all Sciences. With a low percentage of pupils eligible for free school meals at 8% the behaviour is of a high standard and provides an enjoyable atmosphere to teach.
Located in the SK16 post code of Tameside the school has a train station within half a mile and has bus routes directly outside.
Key features of this Science teaching post;
• Working within an all boys Secondary school where behaviour is graded good
• Full time Science teaching post
• Excellent teaching aids and Science equipment
• Paid to your teachers scale point
Essential criteria for this Science post;
• QTS or newly qualified teacher status
• Experience teaching Science in particular Biology up to GCE level
• Eligible for a fully enhanced DBS
• Suitable teaching references
To apply please follow the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org