Science teacher - Teacher of Science
- Full time supply position starting after October half term
- £22,244 - £32,831 (supply pay per day)
- Outstanding behaviour in this secondary school
Are you a secondary trained Science teacher looking for supply work in Manchester? Starting after October half term, a large secondary school just outside the city centre have a vacancy for a Teacher of Science on a temporary basis.
This is a supply position; the incoming Science teacher will be working in a large department boasting state of the art facilities and results that exceed the national average. As a supply Science teacher, you will need to have commitment to all departmental responsibilities including marking books and planning work for your groups. The school is a large all girls secondary with a great reputation, the incoming Science teacher will reap the benefits of “outstanding leadership and management” – are you a Science teacher with great subject knowledge? Apply straight away!
- Science teacher post in Manchester, starting after October half term
- Supportive Science department with results exceeding national average
- £22,244 - £32,831 (on a supply pro-rata basis)
- Manchester school with excellent facilities and results
- Temporary post initially, starting 31st October initially for a term
Located in Manchester, this is a well regarded all girls secondary school with great facilities and hard working pupils. The post for a Science teacher will be covering maternity and could run until Easter 2017, the school are looking to hold interviews ASAP so apply straight away.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794 straight away.