Science Teacher - Teacher of Science
- Great location, close to the M60 and accessible via public transportation links
- Full time temporary position, starting after Christmas
- Please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manchester based comprehensive secondary school are seeking to appoint a General Science Teacher to deliver the curriculum to Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four after Christmas. The school are initially offering this position on a temporary full time basis, with the prospect of a permanent post for the successful Teacher of Science.
The school is located in Manchester, near the M60 and is larger than average. They base their ethos upon ensuring that every child is safe and can achieve to their best potential. The appointed Teacher of Science will be expected deliver a range of lessons that are accessible to pupils with a range of abilities.
• Great location, close to the M60 and accessible via public transportation links
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Working within a supportive Science Department
Both experienced and newly qualified Teachers of Science who are interested in this position are asked to apply with urgency. The Head of Science is ideally looking for an individual who has experience delivering successful behaviour management strategies within the classroom, and has a strong presence within the class.
Science Teachers who are interested in this position are urged to apply by sending a full CV to email@example.com or for more information please contact the Manchester Secondary branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794