- Covering maternity leave from November 2016
- Excellent school with good pupil behaviour and state of the art facilities
- Pay in line with MPS scale (1-6) dependant upon experience
Science maternity cover – Bury Secondary School
Our client school located in Bury seek to appoint a Science teacher join November to cover a maternity leave within their Science department.
- Full time position from November 2016 – 12 months
- Teaching pupils whose behaviour is Graded Good by Ofsted
- New site with state of the art facilities
- Pay in line with MPS (1-6) dependant upon experience
Due to a member of staff going on maternity leave following the half term break, our client school located in Bury seek to appoint a Science teacher to join their team.
The successful applicant will hold a timetable consisting of KS3 and GCSE Biology, however the ideal candidate will be confident teaching Chemistry and Physics also. You will be working within a well facilitated department and will receive full support from an experienced and popular head of department. Average in size, the school has 900 pupils on roll and has consistently improved under the guidance of a new Headteacher.
Located on the outskirts of the city centre of Bury, the school has good transport links to the city centre and other surrounding areas including the Metrolink tram service.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or contact the Manchester Secondary branch on 0161 242 1794 for further information.