Science Teacher Manchester
- Both experienced and Newly Qualified Science teachers are welcome to apply for this position
- Working with students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four
- Initially being offered as a full time temporary position
Science Teacher required for North Manchester RC Secondary School. Do you wish to pursue a rewarding career from September in a well established Science department? Our partner school, located in Manchester, close to the M60 are seeking to appoint a Science Teacher to deliver the curriculum to Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four.
The school are driven by ensuring that each pupil can achieve excellence during their education, and this will be demonstrated through planning, delivering and assessing exciting Science lessons with the purpose of raising attainment across the department.
• MPS/UPS depending on previous experiences(£22,224 - £37,871)
• Planning, delivering and assessing lessons to pupils of all abilities across KS3 and KS4
• Working in a supportive Science department
• Initially a temporary full time position, with the prospect of a longer term post.
The school currently has over 800 pupils on roll, and has recently had their Science department refurbished. The successful Teacher of Biology will have access to state of the art facilities in order to create engaging lessons.
Both newly qualified and experienced Biology Teachers who are interested in this position are urged to send a full CV to email@example.com.