Science Teacher - Teacher of Science
- MPS/UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Excellent facilities within a well established Science Department
- Located in North Manchester, close to the M60 and accessible via public transportation links
A position has become available in a Large Secondary School in North Manchester for a charismatic Science teacher. These positions are initially being offered for two terms, with a possibility of becoming permanent. The school offers excellent facilities and equipment within a well established Science department. You will be required to teach all Sciences across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four.
Our partner school are seeking to appoint a Science teacher who is confident teaching across the board.
The Head Teacher is looking to arrange interviews at short notice, if you wish to be considered please apply with urgency.
• Full time Science position, September start
• Large secondary school, close to the M60, accessible via public transport
• Regular support from the team of Science Teachers
• All Science Teachers will be considered, experienced and NQT
Teachers of Science who are interested in this position are asked to apply with urgency. Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com