Science Teacher needed in Milton Keynes
- Excellent pay rates of up to £150 per day
- School rated 'good' and behaviour rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Modern department with excellent facilities
Secondary Science Teacher needed in Milton Keynes
Teaching Personnel are currently working on with an ‘good’ secondary school in Milton Keynes who are seeking to appoint a Science Teacher for a September 2016 start.
This is an excellent school and the achievement of the pupils has been recognised as 'good' by Ofsted. Students have positive attitudes towards their learning and Science is one of the schools most popular subjects.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious professional:
• To join a highly successful department with excellent results.
• To teach very able students.
• To teach Science to KS3 and KS4.
The school are happy to consider newly qualified teachers as well as experienced.
The school boasts excellent new facilities in order to give staff and students the best platform to develop in.
In order to be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Strong Science Subject knowledge
• Able to start a new teaching position in September 2016
• Strong classroom management skills
To apply or to discuss similar positions then please call Abby on 01604 521222 or email your CV to abby.udale@teaching personnel.com