- Opportunities for full-time and part-time roles, medium and long-term assignments; potential of permanent roles
- Opportunity to work for the biggest education recruitment agency in the UK and have access to exclusive CPD courses
- Competitive rates of pay, which depend on the role, experience and pay-scale
Due to a shortage of Fully Qualified Teachers of Science, I am now looking at recruiting Science specialists to work in secondary schools in the Lincoln area.
My clients are both state and private secondary schools in Lincoln, who have been struggling to recruit for their Science department during last academic year.
The successful applicant for this post will:
• be passionate about teaching and learning;
• hold a relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
• have at least one year’s experience in teaching in the UK education sector;
• have consistent record of employment;
• ideally have proven track record of achievement for their cohorts;
• be able to engage and motivate students;
• use assessment for learning tools, matching learning to individual needs;
• seek to consistently improve their own practice;
• promote the values of the school;
• have a driving licence and have access to a car
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).
Please do not hesitate to contact the Hull and Lincoln branch of Teaching Personnel on 01522 539432 if you would like to discuss opportunities further.