Urgent need for Science Teachers across North Yorkshire
- Biology. Chemistry and Physics teachers needed!
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Varied work to suit your lifestyle
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider with a large presence within the North Yorkshire area. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day, covering long term, day to day and emergency cover – with the opportunity to secure permanent positions.
We are working on behalf of our client secondary schools to seek qualified Science teachers that will meet the high demand in the area.
Successful candidates must:
• Hold certified QTS
• Demonstrate a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring Science lessons that promote progression for all pupils
• Be able to build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
• Have an advanced DBS or willing to acquire one
In Return, we can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Opportunity to secure a full time permanent position
• A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
• Varied work, depending on what best suits you!
• Access to a range of CPD courses
• £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
If you feel that you can impact pupils learning through exciting and stimulating Biology, Chemistry or Physics lessons then we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Alex on 0191 223 5074 or email a full CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).