Science Teachers needed for various positions across Teesside
- Science Teachers needed for various positions across Teesside
- Fantastic rates of pay
- A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
We are currently experiencing a high demand for Science teachers across secondary schools in Teesside. We have a number of part time and full time positions available to fill so will be able to find a role that suits your lifestyle.
The successful candidate must hold Qualified Teachers Status and demonstrate a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons that promote progression for all. You must be able to build positive relationships quickly, with the department, pupils and parents.
In return, we can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Opportunity to secure a full time permanent position
• A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
• Varied work, depending on what will best suit you!
• Access to a range of CPD courses
• £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
If you feel that you can impact pupils learning through exciting and stimulating science lessons, whether that be Biology, Chemistry or Physics then we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Alex on 0191 223 5074 or email a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org