Science Teacher required in Nelson
- Short term, medium term and long term positions available
- Applications open to NQT's and FQT's
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience
Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new role?
If so, Teaching Personnel needs you! We are actively seeking Science Teachers to work in a number of East Lancashire mainstream secondary schools! We work in partnership with a number of schools that range from 'Requires improvement' to 'Outstanding' throughout East Lancashire. The Schools we work with are based in Blackburn, Bacup, Darwen, Accrington, Burnley, Nelson, Colne and Clitheroe.
The roles range from short term (day to day cover), medium term (often sickness cover) or long term/permanent positions and the Schools we work with generally have a welcoming and supportive atmosphere and on the whole the pupils display good behaviour.
The candidate(s) need to be suitably qualified with QTS, have experience delivering preferably all three Sciences to KS3/4, however, specialism only will be considered and the candidate must have strong classroom management skills. The candidate(s) should be hard working, flexible, adaptable and confident.
The successful candidate(s) will benefit from:
- Delivering Science in forward thinking secondary schools
- Working in a range of East Lancashire Schools
- Potential of a permanent position
- Flexible working days
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience (£95-150 per day)
If these roles sound ideal for you then please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten on 01772 842155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org