Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new role in a "Good" School?
- High achieving school with excellent facilities
- Excellent daily rates of pay
- Supportive SLT dedicated to providing CPD and career progression opportunities
Science teaching job – well regarded secondary school in Leicester looking for a newly qualified or experienced Science teacher to take up an ongoing supply position till the end of summer term.
This is initially a supply position for a suitably qualified Science teacher available straight away ideally. Due to expansion within the department and a desire to offer targeted students additional support in the run up to exams, the school would like to hire a Science teacher on a supply basis initially with a view to becoming permanent in the summer term. Requirements include;
• QTS – Newly qualified or experienced Science teachers welcome to apply
• Previous experience teaching Science
• Good or outstanding teaching in recent lesson observations
• Immediate availability to take up an on going supply post in Leicestershire
The school was recently graded as "Good" by Ofsted with elements of "Outstanding" for behaviour, mixed up to KS4. Located on the border of Leicestershire with Derbyshire near Loughborough, the school is less than 10 minutes from the M1 motorway and boasts regular public transport.
“We are looking for a Science teacher to join us, ideally someone who can hit the ground running and really contribute to a well ran department in the run up to the GCSEs”. Head Teacher
If you are a Science teacher looking to be considered, please apply straight away by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0116 232 5203 ASAP.