Teacher of Science required for January 2017 in the Gosport area
- Suitable for an NQT/ MPS teacher
- Teaching KS3 and 4 General Science
- The ability to teach a science discipline to A Level would be advantageous
Teacher of Science, full time for January 2017.
In recent years AS and A2 results in Science have been outstanding at this school. At KS3 and KS4 they continue to exceed national expectations. Despite these successes, they strive for improvement and a reflective, collaborative and dynamic approach is key to the Department's ethos.
We are a mixed comprehensive school with in excess of 2,000 pupils and students. Our pupils/students take pride in their school, have a good work ethic and are keen to do their very best. They are respectful, polite and work hard to develop into resilient young adults who they are very proud of.
This post will appeal to you if you:
• are an outstanding, motivated practitioner who is excited to join a large, diverse and committed team of specialist Science teachers
• want to be active in your own professional development and learning
• are looking for career prospects and has the courage to take risks
• have a desire to maximise the potential of your pupils
• believe in developing and sharing good practice
• are committed to making a difference
• are an ambitious and inspirational teacher who is an outstanding team-player and thrives on new challenges
If you are interested in applying for this role. Please call Dominique on 02380 331 441 or send your CV and covering statement to email@example.com by Friday 21st October 2016 at 4pm.