Teacher of General Science, Portsmouth School
- Temporary role in the first instance with the potential for a temp to perm contract
- Suitable for an NQT or more experienced teacher
- Please apply by 26th August 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative teacher of General Science to join a successful and expanding department. The School are looking for either an established outstanding teacher or someone who will qualify this summer and has the potential to be outstanding. This position would suit someone with a passion for this subject and its vital role in the curriculum. The school will consider an immediate or October start 2016.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to teach General Science to GCSE level
• Passionate about learning and teaching
• Innovative and creative
• Be resourceful and flexible
• have good ICT skills
• committed to realising the potential of all children
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering statement to email@example.com or for more information, please call the Hampshire Secondary Branch on 02380 331 441.