- Gain an introduction to a number of Secondary schools across Salford, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham
- Full time and part time positions available
- Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 depending upon previous experiences
Do you have previous experience working in a Secondary school setting? Are you considering studying for a PGCE in the future? Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a number of schools across North Manchester for experienced and passionate Teaching Assistants.
We are currently in partnership with Secondary schools across Salford, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham. A need has been expressed for Teaching Assistants after Christmas to join these schools for short term, long term, part time and full time positions.
- Supporting students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- General classroom, and targeted intervention work
- Covering lessons in the absence of the class teacher
- Full time and part time temporary positions available across North Manchester
- Fantastic opportunity to enhance future PGCE applications
- Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 per day
It is essential for this position that the appointed Teaching Assistants have prior experience within a Secondary school setting. Due to the nature of this work, it is also desirable that successful applicants have a driving licence and access to a vehicle. Further to this, it is necessary to have at least one of the below qualifications;
- BA/BSc/BEd Degree
- CACHE L2/3
- Education or Youth work related qualification
To be considered for a Teaching Assistant position across North Manchester, please send a full updated CV to email@example.com. For further information, please call the Manchester North Secondary Office on 0161 242 1797.