SEN TA needed in Buckinghamshire
- Do you have a passion for working with children?
- Have you got experience with SEN?
- Contact Zoe on 0118 9071532
Teaching Personnel are currently working in partnership with a SEN school in Buckinghamshire
They are seeking someone who has previously studied or is currently studying Psychology to work as a Teaching Assistant and join their strong staff team dedicated to supporting their children whose needs can be challenging.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Calm, patient and empathetic
• Proactive and efficient
• A team player and not afraid of getting ‘stuck in’
• Flexible in their approach to work and willing to undertake a variety of tasks
• Restraint trained i.e. Team Teach (preferred but not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working with children who have special educational needs.
To find out more about this role please call Zoe on 01189 071532 or email Zoe.email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).