Graduate Teaching Assistant required for Salisbury School
- Refer a graduate and receive a £50 bonus
- Full and part-time position available
- An excellent way to gain experience
Have you recently graduated and are seeking a rewarding position supporting students within an Salisbury Secondary School? Do you have a passion for working with pupils who are disengaged from learning? If so, this role may be perfect for you.
Our partner school in Oldham are currently seeking to appoint two enthusiastic graduates to work within their SEN department, supporting students across the curriculum. The SENCO is looking to appoint immediately, so graduates who are interested in this position are urged to apply straight away.
• Full time long term position
• Fantastic opportunity to enhance future PGCE applications
• Support from the well established SEN department
It is advised for this position that you have experience working with students aged 11-16, and have a knowledge of a range of SEN needs.
To apply for this position, please send a full CV to Mia.Surplice@teachingpersonnel.com. Additionally, for further information, please Call Mia at Teaching Personnel on 01202 292696