GRAUDATES REQUIRED FOR A SCHOOL IN PUTNEY!
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Excellent starting point of a career in education.
- Email CV to email@example.com
A local school in Putney are looking to recruit a passionate and driven graduate to join there 3 form entry primary school.
Teaching Assistants are an increasingly important staffing resource for schools. At Teaching Personnel we recognise the important role these members of staff play and appreciate the significance of providing the right type of candidates to fulfil a these positions.
We have a number of opportunities available in this 'good' Putney school and we are keen to talk to you if you:
- Hold a degree level qualification
- Have a passion to work within the education sector
- Have a specific skill or subject specialism
- Experience working as a teaching assistant.
The school offer a training induction which gives you the chance to work on a voluntary basis in a school for 1 week and gain some valuable experience and training.
If you are interested in a role as a Teaching Assistant please call Ellie on 0208 605 2631 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org