Fluent Welsh Speakers Apply!!
- Regular work with flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Fantastic opportunities
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to recruit patient and friendly welsh speaking Teaching Assistants to Secondary schools in the Neath, Port Talbot area to help with general classroom support within a range of different curriculum subjects
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience in a school setting is desirable
- Hardworking and has a strong desire to want to work in education
- Offer excellent support to the class teacher and pupils who need extra support
- Be confident working with challenging behaviours
- Be comfortable working with small groups or on a one to one basis
- Full DBS certificate – full assistance provided
- Must be able to drive
If you are passionate about working in education or want to gain experience working in a secondary school, then please apply now! Teaching Personnel are constantly looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to put their skills to use.
If you do not have much classroom based experience, but have experience in other areas, for example; Coaching, Voluntary Work, Youth/Social Work or Care please still send your CV to Rhian.Morris@teachingpersonnel for more information. We have a variety of different roles available that will suit you.