Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £50 - £60 per day, depending on previous experiences
- Opportunities for Teaching Assistant and Cover Supervisor work
- Great experiences to enhance future PGCE applications
Have you recently finished your degree course and are want to gain invaluable experience within the classroom? Have you thought about extending your experiences and becoming a Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor for short term positions in local Secondary Schools?
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a range of Secondary Schools across the Salford LEA, and are currently recruiting for graduates on behalf of the schools. We offer a diverse number of opportunities including;
• 1:1 and small group work during lessons
• Progress English and Progress Maths intervention schemes
• Mentoring and behaviour support
• Preparation for PGCE applications
If you are considering applying for a PGCE in the future, this prospect is perfect for you. You will have the chance to work in a number of schools, in order to explore the most suitable option for yourself. By working with Teaching Personnel you will have the opportunity to;
• Complete CPD courses, to enhance your CV
• Earn £50 - £60 per day depending on previous experiences
• Widen your knowledge and expertise in a supportive environment
Graduates with previous experience working with students aged 11 – 16 are welcome to apply for this position. Graduates who are interested in this prospect are asked to send a full CV to email@example.com.