Teaching Assistant Urgently Required
- Full time long term position, immediate start
- Experience of supporting students aged 11-16 is desired for this position
- Please send CV's urgently if you are interested in this position
Our partner secondary school are urgently seeking Teaching Assistant’s to support students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four.
The school is located in Oldham, and is accessible via public transportation links.
• Full time long term position, potentially for the whole academic year
• Support from the SEN team within the school
• Experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates welcome to apply
The SENCO is looking to conduct interviews with immediate effect, so if you are interested in this position, please apply with urgency. To be considered for this position, it is essential that you have:
• Knowledge of SEN
• Experience supporting children and young people within an educational capacity
• Enhanced DBS on the update service.
The SENCO is ideally seeking male graduates from a sporting background, however both males and females are welcome to apply for this position.
To apply, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794