Graduate teaching assistant
- Full time teaching assistant position from September 2016
- 12 month position - perfect opportunity for graduates looking to gain further experience prior to teacher training
- Supporting in core subject areas (English, Maths and Science) providing tailored tuition
Graduate teaching assistants required at a Bury secondary school.
• Full time teaching assistant position from September 2016
• 12 month position - perfect opportunity for graduates looking to gain further experience prior to teacher training
• Supporting in core subject areas (English, Maths and Science) providing tailored tuition
• Excellent secondary school graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
Our client school located in Prestwich seek to appoint a number of additional teaching assistants to join their support department in the new academic year.
Due to an expansion within their support team this large secondary school seek to appoint a range of graduate teaching assistants to provide (KS3 and GCSE) tuition to pupils who require additional support within their studies. If you are considering teacher training in the future, this is the ideal school to gain further subject knowledge and experience within.
There are a number of specified roles available including Maths, English and Science tuition, 1:1 support with pupils with special educational needs requirements, general classroom and behaviour management support .
Graduates wishing to be considered for this opportunity are required to;
*Hold previous experience working within secondary education
*Hold a degree (Preferably in English, Maths or Science) or teaching assistant qualifications.
*Be passionate about pursuing a career within secondary education
*Be available full time and ideally have their own transport (Desirable but not essential)
The school is around 10 minutes drive from the M61/M60 motorway and is easily accessible from the surrounding areas; Bolton, Oldham, Rochdale and Manchester. Public transport links are good and it is easy to get to school from Manchester city centre.
If you are interested in enhancing your teacher training application and want further information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP or call the office on 0161 242 1794