Graduate Teaching Assistant position
- Fantastic experience to enhance any future PGCE application
- Salford location, accessible via train and bus routes
- Supporting students during lessons on a 1:1 basis
Are you looking to gain invaluable experience within a Manchester based Secondary School, supporting pupils across a range of lessons? Do you aim to apply for a PGCE in the future and wish to enhance your knowledge and understanding within school settings? Our partner school, located in Salford are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic graduate to work alongside pupils to support learning.
The Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in Salford, is accessible via public transportation links and is close to the M602. They strive to ensure that every pupil has the ability to achieve excellence during their time at the school. As the appointed graduate, you will work with pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis to ensure that each student is engaged and understands the work that they have been given. You will support students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four, and will work alongside the class teacher to ensure that any issues relating to behaviour, and capability that arise are dealt with in a suitable way.
• £50 - £65 per day, depending on previous experiences
• Full support from the department that you are working within
• Fantastic experience to support any future PGCE application
• Full time temporary position
• Accessible via public transportation links
Graduates in any specialism who are interested in this position are asked to send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any additional information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794