Primary Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant (TA) required in Guildford, Surrey
- Enthusiastic? Energetic? - This school values attitude!
- Searching for a challenging and rewarding environment? - School prides itself on looking after staff!
- Bucket loads of energy? A passion for sport and activities? - This is the role for you!
• Supportive and knowledgeable staff and senior leadership team
• Welcomes both experienced and non experienced teaching assistants (TAs)
• Well established career ladder with multiple training opportunities
Introduction to what they are looking for/about the role:
A special educational needs (SEN) school based in Guildford are urgently require a special educational needs teaching assistant (SENTA) full time. Experience is a bonus but is not essential as this school offers full training.
• Experience in Education, Psychology, Art, Music, Sports or Horticulture graduates/trained professionals are looked-for but not crucial
• Prior involvement with 5 – 11 years olds in any professional or home environment
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal but not crucial – specific learning disabilities such as dyslexia, autism, aspergers, challenging behaviour and physical disabilities
• Desire and passion for working with children and enjoys being part of their development
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
This school based in Guildford has state of the art Special Educational Needs facilities, therefore is looking for staff who can bring out pupils true. They are looking for staff that are good all-rounders in core subjects such as Literacy, Numeracy and Science at KS1/KS2 level. However, any specialities are always welcome.
This school offer a variety of training for their staff including Team-Teach, moving and handling, basic first aid and health and safety.
If you live in Guildford, or can easily travel to the Guildford area from surrounding regions and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Hannah James on 01189 0