Teaching assistant required at Secondary school in Reading
- Friendly and supportive team
- Fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a school
- Supporting pupils in making progress
Teaching Assistant required at Secondary school in Reading. Our client is a 'good' school with fantastic facilities and a supportive team. the school has an on sight nursery for members of staff.
Do you enjoy working with children?
Have you got classroom experience?
Want to make a difference in the life of a child?
Teaching Assistants are urgently required for secondary schools in Reading
Part time and Full Time positions available.
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 2 of the following bullet points please get in touch:
• Outgoing and fun personality
• A degree
• Youth/Community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care worker
• Sports coaching
• Youth Offending Services
• Challenging behavior within family
• Teaching/Learning support Assistance
• Pro active and hard working
• Psychology experience
Our school is looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference! Please make sure you include a small cover letter telling us why you feel you would be right to work in these environments. The more information you give us the more we tell our schools about you! WE ARE HERE TO HELP and we want to help you succeed!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)