Graduate Roles in Bourne
- Full time and part time work available
- Weekly pay with daily rates starting at £50 per day
- Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 bonus for each referral
Teaching Personnel are looking for Graduates that would be interested in working with young people in educational settings. Currently we have a need for staff in the Bourne area where we can offer varied roles within a wide range of settings. If you are looking to help others and make a difference to children’s lives we could potentially have the ideal position for you. As long as you are willing and ambitious, we can help you kick start a carer through a variety of placements and roles in Secondary schools as well as Primary and SEN settings.
By working with Teaching Personnel you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector
- Access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Teacher of the month Award
- Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 bonus
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to this job through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistant provided (AGY).
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact David Yates r at Teaching Personnel on 01522 539432.