Interested in teaching? Graduates required in South and South West London Schools!
- Interested in teaching? Graduates required in South and South West London Schools!
- Fantastic pay rate
- Excellent experience for grads looking to gain experience for PGCE and schools direct
Are you a graduate interested in teaching? Gain valuable experience and great pay for a PGCE today!
- Fantastic experience and exposure for PGCE and schools direct schemes!
- Teach and assist in a subject you're strongest and comfortable in!
- Degree Graduates required for year long TA / Support Teaching Assistant role - Based in South West London!
- Are you a graduate (any specialism) thinking about a career in teaching?
- Do you want to secure a long term graduate position in a teacher training approved school?
- Would you welcome the opportunity to utilise your graduate knowledge in the classroom environment whilst also developing your general teaching skills and understanding?
This highly regarded secondary school have begun it's search for a passionate and committed graduates to join the support team.
*** Graduate Teaching Assistant position
*** Open to graduates of any specialism
*** First class training and support graduate training programme
*** Long Term, Full-Time science graduate role
*** Position starting Now and January!
*** Daily Pay - £60-£70 per day
*** Perfect for graduates with aspirations of becoming a qualified teachers
*** Supporting all age groups and ability levels as a graduate teaching assistant
Working with a range of talented teachers you will support student learning and get a first-hand insight into what is required to be a confident and capable teacher.
This well-run secondary school is a fabulous environment for any graduate who has an interest and aspirations of becoming a qualified teacher in the future. They have a long history of successfully developing graduates into confident and capable professionals in the classroom. They will show you how to develop the knowledge and skills you have acquired as a graduate into effective and engaging classroom practice.
To apply - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today - all candidates will be contacted within 12 hours!