Teaching Assistant role for Year 3 in Blandford Forum
- Competitive Salary
- Reputation Building
- Teaching Assistant role for Year 3 in Blandford Forum
Teaching Personnel; a unique team of specialist consultants, are looking to place potential candidates in the Blandford Forum area for a Year 3 Teaching Assistant.
The day-to-day roles typically performed by a Year 3 Teaching Assistant include;
• Supporting the lead teacher in the classroom
• Assisting with large classes
• Helping to keep students engaged
• Taking small groups of students through work in line with the lead teacher’s lesson plan
If you are comfortable with these tasks, among others, this may be a great opportunity for you to build or strengthen relationships with the schools in Blandford Forum.
By working with us, you will receive;
• A dedicated personal consultant
• Pension scheme
• Weekly pay
• Refer a friend scheme
To apply, you will need;
• Be adaptable when working in new environments
• To have an enthusiastic approach to Teaching
• The ability to teach the current primary curriculum
If this is something that interests you. please send your CV and a covering letter to Darrellon.Holding@teachingpersonnel.com or call Teaching Personnel on 01202297744 and ask for myself.