KS1/KS2 Teaching Assistant Positions in Bexley
- Competitive Pay
- The chance to have a positive impact on a childs education
- Outstanding rated Ofsted primary school
Are you interested in supporting young people in Primary Schools?
Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team working hard for their pupils?
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 2 of the following bullet points please get in touch.
• Sports coaching
• SEN experience
• Challenging behaviour within family
• Pro active and hard working
• Outgoing and fun personality
• Youth/Community work experience
• Team Teach
• Residential support/care worker
• Youth Offending Services
• Supporting NEET’s
• Teaching/Learning support Assistance
Our schools are looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference! Please make sure you include a small cover letter telling us why you feel you would be right to work in these environments. The more information you give us the more we tell our schools about you!
If so then email Jason @ Teaching Personnel with your CV and cover letter - I would love to hear from you. Jason.email@example.com