Teaching Assistants Wanted
- Permanent opportunities with competitive rates of pay
Permanent opportunities with competitive rates of pay (£48-£65)
- No previous experience required
- Must be willing to work with special educational needs within a mainstream school setting
Are you keen to start a new rewarding career in the education field? There are currently high demands for teaching assistants required in the Surrey area.
• No previous experience required
• Must be willing to work with special educational needs within a mainstream school setting
• Must have a passion for education and helping individuals to achieve their full potential
• Permanent opportunities with competitive rates of pay
Teaching Personnel support schools with staffing gaps on a short term, long term and permanent basis. Our primary department works with schools that cater for children with special educational needs, emotional and social difficulties within a, mainstream school setting.
If you have experience or feel confident in any of the following bullet points please get in touch:
• Youth/community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care work
• Sports coaching
• Youth offending services
• Supporting NEET’s
• Teaching/learning support experience
We are looking for teaching assistants to work with pupils that have specific learning difficulties. The main work is in a setting of no more then around 30 pupils to a class, with a teacher, and a possibility of another teaching assistant.
The ideal persons must have a keen interest in education and providing support for those learners that require it most. The successful applicant will have a personable approach, will be calm and happy to work with children that have challenging behaviour.
If this type of role sounds ideal, and that you seek a rewarding career, then please contact James Harvey from the Thames Valley Primary branch of Teaching Personnel on 01189 072 686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org