Cover Supervisor wanted to work in a Good School located in the Harrogate Area
- Cover Supervisor wanted to work across a range of subjects at a school located in the Harrogate area.
- Suitable for both Experienced Cover Supervisors and Graduates looking to gain further experience in schools.
- Full and Part Time Roles Available
I am currently working with a school, which is a larger than average school, with roughly 1,500 pupils, located in the Harrogate area. The school was previously graded as a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted. The school’s main focus and drive it to ensure that no child is left behind and is looking for a Cover Supervisor, to cover a range of lessons across the curriculum.
A successful candidate will have:
• Strong behaviour management skills.
• Be adaptable, in order to deliver effective lessons that engage and inspire pupils in what they are learning.
• Be confident in deliver a range of lessons across the curriculum.
• Preferably have strong subject knowledge in at least one area.
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996. Working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.
To apply now, registering with the market leading education recruiter. Contact Jordan Hawkesworth on 01132240232.