Secondary Teaching Assistants Required in the Scarborough area.
- Opportunities to work one to one with pupils
- Guaranteed work contracts available for candidates who build up excellent feedback
- Excellent rates of pay
• Interested in working with secondary aged children and young people?
• Able to support learning across a range of subjects?
• Able to manage difficult behaviour?
• Interested in supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs?
• Living within a commutable distance of Scarborough?
• Flexible and available for on the morning bookings?
If so, then we would like to hear from you!
Due to an increase in demand, we currently have opportunities available for teaching assistants across a number of our client secondary schools within the Scarborough area. As a teaching assistant, you may have a variety of different roles from supporting individuals across a range of subjects, to supporting lessons within a department.
Many of our candidates use this as an excellent opportunity to gain more experience working within the education sector before applying for a PGCE or learning support course.
In return for your flexibility and hard work, Teaching Personnel can offer:
• Work in a range of local secondary schools
• Access to a range of exclusive CPD courses
• Excellent rates of pay
• Weekly pay
• Your own Education Recruitment Consultant
• Guaranteed Work Schemes for candidates who gain excellent feedback
For further information, please contact Ellie at Teaching Personnel on 01482 312046, or email your CV to Elisa.email@example.com. You can also apply online on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
“Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).”