Teaching Assistant - Cover Supervisor
- Covering lessons in the absence of the class teacher, Cover Supervising full classes
- Full time and part time positions to suit your availability
- Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 per day depending on previous experiences
Are you looking to gain further experience within a Salford Secondary School before completing a PGCE?
Do you have a passion for working with young people and want to test your suitability within a classroom?
Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of Secondary Schools across the Salford LEA, who have expressed a need for passionate individuals to work within their schools as a ‘Cover Supervisor’ in the absence of class teachers. This opportunity is great to gain experience with students from KS3 and KS4 in a range of subjects.
• Full time and part time positions available
• Attractive rates of pay, up to £60 per day depending on previous experiences
• Great experience to enhance PGCE applications
• Gain an introduction to a number of Salford Secondary schools
It is essential for these positions that you have previous experience working with students aged 11 – 16 and are confident in the classroom.
Graduates, experienced Teaching Assistants and aspiring Teachers are welcome to apply for this position. To be considered for this role, please send a full CV to email@example.com.